top of page
St Lawrence Church.
This window was dedicated in 1902 in gratitude by Mrs. Corfield.
Extract from "A few note on the History of Heanor Parish Church":
"The window in the south aisle records a mother's gratitude that two of her sons were privilaged to follow their father (Rev. F. Corfield) as Rectors of the Parish in the service of Christ, and also the Incumbants thankfulness that for a number of years he had been able to build and maintain four churches (now five) and eleven Church school departments in which 3000 children were daily taught the word of God."
bottom of page