Frederick Corfield window.
This window was dedicated on Sunday, March 16th, 1884, to the memory of the Rev. Frederick Corfield.
Extract from "A few notes on the History of Heanor Parish Church":
"The East window was erected in 1885, in memory of the Rev. Frederick Corfield who was much beloved. He was Rector from AD 1866-1878 and restored the church and the Church of St John at Aldercar, in this parish,"